Kingdom Hearts III is an action role-playing video game developed and published by Square Enix for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It is the twelfth installment of the Kingdom Hearts saga, being a sequel to Kingdom Hearts II and the final chapter of the Seeker's saga. Darkness. Set after the events of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance; protagonist Sora returns to join with Donald Duck, Goofy, King Mickey and Riku in their search for the seven Guardians of Light and the "Key to Returning Hearts" in their attempt to thwart the restored Master Xehanort's plans to start a Second War of the Keyblades. Their journey sees them cross paths with different characters and visit various worlds based on Disney and Pixar properties.
The video game will be released in Japan on January 25, 2019, with a next release in the rest of the world on January 29. Developed for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, it is the first time that it appears on a Microsoft console, and also that it does so on a multiplatform basis. Its development began in early 2006 after Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, although it was not publicly confirmed until the E3 fair in 2013.
- 1 Description
- 2 Development
- 2.1 Background
- 2.2 Official announcement
- 2.3 Final development
- 3 Features
- 3.1 E3 2015
- 3.2 D23 Expo 2015
- 3.3 Tokyo Game Show 2015
- 3.4 Kingdom Hearts Premium Theatre 2015
- 3.5 Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World Tour-
- 3.6 D23 Expo 2017
- 3.7 Kingdom Hearts Premium Theatre 2018
- 3.8 E3 2018
- 4 Characters and worlds
- 5 New Keyblades
- 7 videos
- 8 Curiosities
- 9 Links of interest
- 10 and references
Kingdom Hearts III is a friendship story in which Sora and his friends embark on a dangerous adventure. Set in a series of Disney and Pixar worlds; chronicles the journey of Sora, a young man who unexpectedly discovers that he possesses spectacular power. With the help of Donald and Goofy, Sora fights to prevent an evil force known as the Heartless from invading the entire universe.
Guided by the power of friendship, Sora, Donald, and Goofy join forces with new and familiar Disney-Pixar characters to overcome daunting challenges and face the darkness that looms over their worlds. 
In the Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Ultimania guide, Nomura announced three upcoming titles, one of which is Kingdom Hearts III. However, Final Fantasy XV (previously called Final Fantasy Versus XIII) remained his primary focus, preventing him from starting production on Kingdom Hearts III. He later said that Kingdom Hearts III wouldn't see any release dates until after 2012, due to its pressure on Final Fantasy XV, regardless of the saga's XNUMXth anniversary that took place in that year.
On September 26, 2010, Nomura said that when the development of Kingdom Hearts III began, he would work on it even if with this he has to leave some of his private life to finish it.
On Tuesday June 11, 2013, at the E3 conference presented by Sony, the official release and development of Kingdom Hearts III for the new and future desktop console platform, PlayStation 4, was confirmed.  The video contains an intro from Tetsuya Nomura saying that there is still one more trailer to watch for a future title to be released.
Below are the openings of the previous games, in order of departure. Subsequently, the first CGI scene begins: Eraqus's Keyblade is on the floor of Destiny Islands, on the beach. Sora approaches, picks it up and lifts it into the air looking at it, then points it forward and turns his head looking towards the sea to finish blurring the scene in black to make way for the official logo of the new installment. Then the gameplay begins: Sora is in Twilight Town, touches a wall and a crowd of Heartless Shadow appear that begin to chase him through the air, with the same synchronization as the Keyblades that Xehanort invokes in Birth by Sleep (the ones that chase Terra and damage armor, chain summons). Sora jumps against a wall to propel himself and surfs on top of them for a few moments, falls to the ground again and jumps again for a final lunge. At that moment the screen turns white and the credits appear with "Now in Development" ("Now in development"), indicating that the creation of the video game is officially underway.
On October 14, 2013, the second trailer was made, this time with Donald and Goofy included as companions, they are seen fighting the Heartless in Twilight Town, Sora uses two pistols to launch Piro, then he gets on a boat and begins to attack the Heartless, circling the ship. In the same trailer but in a different place, Sora, Donald and Goofy use a flying train to attack the Rock Titan, after several attacks, the three prepare to jump so that the train can ram the Rock Titan, they jump and the screen goes blank and the credits appear with "Now in Development".
Later, Square Enix announced that Kingdom Hearts III will also be available for Xbox One.
On September 18, 2014, at the Tokyo Game Show, Square Enix announced that Tetsuya Nomura is stepping down as director of Final Fantasy XV in order to focus on the development of Kingdom Hearts III. 
On October 7, 2014 it was announced that the Luminous Engine was no longer being used to switch to the Unreal Engine 4. 
During the Square Enix conference at E3 on June 16, 2015, a new trailer was revealed which shows Sora's new clothes, a new Keyblade, new zones, and a new world mainly based on the movie Tangled.
The 23 D2015 Expo conference confirmed that Kingdom Hearts III would include the Big Hero 6 universe. 
At the 23 D2017 conference, a new trailer confirmed the appearance of the Toy Story movie world in Kingdom Hearts III. After many years trying to add this world to the game, players finally have the opportunity to explore the world of Pixar. Sora, Donald, and Goofy will appear in toy versions. 
A new trailer was revealed on February 10, 2018 at the D23 Expo in Japan. It also served to show a world based on the Pixar film Monsters, SA 
A new trailer was shown on April 10, 2018, featuring the Classic Kingdom world with mini-games inspired by the Game & Watch saga. 
On June 10, 2018, a trailer was shown at Microsoft's E3 conference, showing the new one based on the Disney movie Frozen.  The next day, the Sony conference saw the return of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. 
On September 10, 2018, within the framework of the Tokyo Game Show, Square Enix showed more details about this title. It was in the form of a trailer, which announced the addition of Big Hero 6 and the San Fransokyo stage.  
On November 3, 2018, a trailer was released during the Lucca Comics & Games festival, showing the Kingdom of Corona from the Tangled universe. 
On November 10, 2018, a trailer was shown that included the return of Winnie the Pooh. 
On the 20th of that month, it was announced that development of the video game had officially ended.  Along with the ad, another trailer titled Together was shown. 
On December 17, 2018 Square Enix released a final trailer about the "final battle" that we can witness in Kingdom Hearts III. 
During E3 2013, Square Enix interviewed Tetsuya Nomura where he spoke, among other games, of Kingdom Hearts III, providing information about the game: 
- Nomura wants the worlds of Kingdom Hearts III to be "stable" (in the plot sense, allowing the story to unfold) and also to include some surprises (in fact, he wants to introduce several worlds that will surprise us all).
- The battle system is based on the systems of Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II, which will "evolve" and improve, although some of the more successful elements of portable games could be implemented as well.
- Nomura has confirmed that there will be Final Fantasy characters in Kingdom Hearts III, although which ones are being considered. On the other hand, Sora will be the protagonist, although it is possible that other characters are also playable.
- Nomura has stated that multiplayer elements are also being considered.
- The invocations will return, but in a totally different way that he hasn't explained.
- The battle against Organization XIII will end in this game. Master Xehanort is the one who controls Organization XIII and the battle against him will be the end.
- Asked if we will see the true "Kingdom of Hearts" again in Kingdom Hearts III, he replied, "I think it will appear again."
- Speaking about the texture of the characters, Nomura has stated verbatim: "If you watch the trailer for Kingdom Hearts III, you will have noticed that we have used a technique called" shader ". Using this tool, the characters have changed somewhat. The texture, which is what is seen externally in the character models, it has been improved so that the Disney characters are similar to the Disney characters that we are familiar with. In Kingdom Hearts III, we will change the character shaders depending on the world , so that they correspond with said worlds. "
- Square Enix has also announced that development of the game will be handled by the Osaka team, who previously handled Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.
- At Japan Expo 2013 in Paris, Nomura revealed that Kingdom Hearts III began development before beginning development on Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX.
- It is being decided if Mickey will be a playable character.
- Nomura states that Riku will appear in this installment, and that both he and Sora will have new costumes in the play.
- In Kingdom Hearts III, Sora learns three new abilities, two of which are special abilities and one of them modifies the Keyblade. The theme that unites them is Disney attractions, the Keyblade changes differently depending on the Keyblade equipped, and the special abilities (which have evolved from Flowmotion) are activated depending on who the enemy is.
- Nomura has confirmed that we will see Roxas and Ventus again, although we do not know how he will.
- Nomura has assured that there will be many transformations of the Keyblade, and that the handling of this weapon will be similar to what was offered in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.
- You want to include many new worlds in the game, so it is difficult to choose which will be at the end.
- The conversations between the "two mysterious people" will be longer and will last two minutes.
- Nomura wants the time between the release of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts III to be as short as possible, even in the midst of the development of Kingdom Hearts χ.
- The settings for Kingdom Hearts χ and Kingdom Hearts III are closely connected, resulting in both being written concurrently.
- On the engine that is being used for Kingdom Hearts III, the team is facing some difficulties in getting the visuals they want to render, but the writing of the scenario and the process of deliberating on the worlds continue to advance. New costumes are being drawn for Sora and Riku, among other characters.
- Due to problems with the Luminous Engine, it has been decided to make the game on Unreal Engine 4.
- During the Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX launch event in America, people are rumored that Sora will possess the Valiant Form suit, that a new world called "Cable Town" will appear, that Gun Arrow will also be able to transform into cannons, that Fiancee will be present, that new Heartless will appear (in the shape of a gladiator, with wings, with a helmet, archers ...) and that the lighting has been improved.
- Tetsuya Nomura also stated that the inclusion of Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars worlds is not ruled out and that he would also like to see those worlds included.
- Sora now has a new costume with black and red hues, this being a fusion of the costumes from Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance.
- Several worlds appear: one of them is Twilight Town, another is that of the famous movie Tangled. There is also a very large stage with rocks, trees and Greek columns (it is very similar to the movie "Hercules") and a room where Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus converse while playing chess (it seems to be the Land of Departure).
- Sora carries two new Keyblades never seen before. One of them seems to belong to the world of Mount Olympus.
- A new Attraction Flow appears consisting of several giant cups that rotate and damage enemies and the Viking ship reappears next to the roller coaster.
- Sora uses a couple of times fast and fluid movements similar to the Flowmotion.
- It will be possible to invoke Pegasus, albeit in the form of a Keyblade transformation.
- There are multitudes of new Heartless.
- Pyro, Ice and Aero magics appear.
- Sora, Donald, and Goofy will be able to perform joint attacks.
- The zones will be much larger than in previous titles and the loading times will be reduced.
- Kingdom Hearts III will include more worlds than Kingdom Hearts II had.
- Nomura is considering bringing back Sora's fusion forms for this title. It is also considering the possibility of including an online mode.
- In addition to the Attraction Flow, Sorá will be able to Summon as in previous titles.
- Reaction Command will not appear to give more dynamism to the battles.
- The worlds that will appear in the game, as well as the gameplay, have already been decided, so Square Enix states that the development of Kingdom Hearts III is relatively advanced.
- Sora will start in KHIII in his Kingdom Hearts II outfit, and will switch to the new one later in the story.
- The 7 lights and the 13 darknesses are decided even though they have not been announced.
- In Tangled World, Rapunzel will use her hair to fight.
- Glider will be an available skill in the title, but skills such as Somersault, High Jump or Block can also be seen in the trailer.
- Sora will be able to execute the transformations of the Keyblade (system that evolves from the fusions) from the beginning, which have several phases.
- Kingdom Hearts III will contain a secret ending.
- The game is still in development, so it doesn't have a release date yet.
D23 Expo 2015
- All Kingdom Hearts III Keyblades will have their own transformations.
- All Disney attraction-based "flow" attacks will be controllable.
- Big Hero 6 will have its own world in the game. It seems that it will not tell the same story as the film, but will continue its story as a sequel.
- Sora will be able to mount on Baymax and this one will be somehow controlled by the dark.
Tokyo Game Show 2015
- It is revealed that Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A Fragmentary Passage-, contained in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, will be the starting point of events in Kingdom Hearts III.
Kingdom Hearts Premium Theatre 2015
- A new Attraction Flow based on Toy Story called "Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blaster" is unveiled.
Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World Tour-
- New scenarios from the world of Olympus are shown.
- It is revealed that now we can have three characters in the group instead of two as in previous installments.
- A new Keyblade Transformation, Counter Shield, is revealed.
- A new form of fusion similar to the Sum form called Second Form is revealed, which combines the combat style of Kingdom Hearts II and this game, even mixing the clothes of both.
D23 Expo 2017
- A new world based on Toy Story is revealed, which finally sees the light after several attempts by Tetsuya Nomura to include it in the Kingdom Hearts saga. It was confirmed that his story will take place in the period between Toy Story 2 and 3. He will also have his own Keyblade.
- It is revealed that in this world Sora, Donald and Goofy will appear transformed into toys.
- Woody and Buzz Lightyear will join us in this world.
- It is confirmed that we can have up to 5 (or more) members in the group.
- New enemies called Gigas are shown, giant toy robots that Sora can control.
- It is revealed that the game will be released throughout 2018.
Kingdom Hearts Premium Theatre 2018
- A new world of Monsters is revealed, SA It will have its own keyblade and will be an original story after the first movie.
- It is revealed that in this world Sora, Donald and Goofy will appear transformed into monsters.
- In this world Sulley and Mike will accompany us, although Boo will also occasionally appear.
- It is shown that in the Kingdom of Corona Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder will accompany us and their own Keyblade is shown.
- It is revealed that Ariel will appear again, but this time as a sort of Summon.
- Marluxia and Vanitas are confirmed to reappear in this game.
- Neighbors and Dreams will appear along with the Heartless, making all the creatures seen in the Kingdom Hearts saga appear in the same game.
- More scenes from the world of Toy Story are shown, with a joint attack between Sora, Woody, and Buzz Lightyear called Rocket Rukus.
- This game is confirmed to include a new title track performed again by Utada Hikaru called Chikai in Japanese and Don't Think Twice in English.
- Riku and King Mickey's new outfits are revealed and that the former will have a new Keyblade.
- At the Microsoft conference, a new world based on Frozen: The Kingdom of Ice is revealed, which will feature its own Keyblade and the story will take place during the film, starting right after Elsa flees the palace.
- Anna and Elsa will not be members of the group.
- Larxene will appear in this world.
- Simba is shown to return in some sort of Summoning Fire mode.
- A new Invocation of Wreck-It Ralph is shown.
- At Square Enix's E3 Showcase, it was revealed that Remy from the movie Ratatouille will appear in a mini cooking game at a restaurant in Twilight Town.
- A new Attraction Flow was also revealed.
- A new world of Pirates of the Caribbean was revealed at the Sony conference, this time based on the film The End of the World.
- This time Sora, Donald and Goofy will appear dressed as pirates and will adapt to the realistic aesthetics of this world.
- Luxord will appear in this world.
- Lea appears for the first time.
- Kairi's new outfit for this game was revealed.
- In matters of history it was revealed that Aqua will be possessed by Xehanort in some way. Also that there will be new 7 Princesses of the Heart, but keeping Kairi.
Characters and worlds
Ladder to Heaven
New KeybladesHunny SpoutFavorite DeputyEver afterShooting StarWheel of FateHappy GearKingdom ChainHero's OriginCrystal SnowNano GearBraveheart, Riku's new KeybladeKing Mickey's new KeybladeMidnight Blue, variant of the Star Explorer Keyblade that can be obtained with the pre-purchase of the Limited Edition of Kingdom Hearts III for the PlayStation®4 Pro from the official Japanese PlayStation websiteDawn Till Dusk, variant of the Kingdom Chain Keyblade that can be obtained exclusively with the pre-purchase of Kingdom Hearts III from the Japanese online store Seven Net Kingdom Hearts III poster at E3 2013Artwork de Kingdom Hearts IIISora vs. the Heartless in the trailerSora using Piro in Kingdom Hearts IIIFlowmotion in actionThe Keyblade Transformation: Gun ArrowNow In Development
VideosKINGDOM HEARTS III - Announcement Trailer (ESPAÑOL OFICIAL)Kingdom Hearts III Trailer — E3 2013KINGDOM HEARTS III - D23 Trailer ESPAÑOLKingdom Hearts III Trailer D23 Expo Japan en EspañolKINGDOM HEARTS III - Teaser E3 (ESPAÑOL OFICIAL)Teaser Trailer E3 2014 - EspañolKINGDOM HEARTS III - Tráiler del E3 2015 (Sub. Español) HD 1080pTráiler Kingdom Hearts III E3 2015 - EspañolKINGDOM HEARTS III - BIG HERO 6 Announce trailer - D23 2015KINGDOM HEARTS III - Teaser TGS 2015 (Sub. Español)Teaser Tokyo Game Show 2015KH HD 2.8 FINAL CHAPTER PROLOGUE & KH3 - Jump Festa 2016 Trailer (Sub. Español) Jump Festa 2016 TrailerKINGDOM HEARTS III - Trailer of the Spanish orchestraTrailer Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World Tour-KINGDOM HEARTS III – D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer multi-language subsTráiler D23 Expo 2017KINGDOM HEARTS III – D23 Expo Japan 2018 Monsters, Inc. Trailer multi-language subsTráiler D23 Expo Japan 2018English Subs KINGDOM HEARTS 3 'Don't Think Twice' Music Trailer D23 Expo JapanTráiler del tema principal D23 Expo Japan 2018KINGDOM HEARTS III - CLASSIC KINGDOM TrailerKINGDOM HEARTS III - E3 2018 Frozen TrailerTrailer KINGDOM HEARTS III - E3 2018 Frozen: El reino del hieloKINGDOM HEARTS III – SQUARE ENIX E3 SHOWCASE 2018 TrailerTráiler KINGDOM HEARTS III - Square Enix E3 Showcase 2018Kingdom Hearts III - E3 2018 Pirates of the Caribbean Trailer PS4Tráiler KINGDOM HEARTS III - E3 2018 Piratas del CaribeKINGDOM HEARTS Celebrating 90 Years of Mickey Mouse TrailerKINGDOM HEARTS III Trailer - Celebrating 90 Years of Mickey MouseKINGDOM HEARTS III – Big Hero 6 Trailer (Closed Captions)KINGDOM HEARTS III – TGS Big Hero 6 Trailer (Inglés)KINGDOM HEARTS III – LUCCA 2018 Tangled Trailer (Closed Captions)KINGDOM HEARTS III – Winnie the Pooh TrailerKINGDOM HEARTS III – Trailer JuntosKINGDOM HEARTS III – Final Battle Trailer (Closed Captions)
- Kingdom Hearts III will be the first multiplatform game in the series.
Links of interest
- Official Website in Spanish
- Hobby Consolas: Kingdom Hearts 3 but about what ever
- 3d Games: Nomura will reveal the future of Kingdom Hearts "very soon"
- ↑ Official website in Spanish
- ↑ Hobby Consoles: Kingdom E3 2013: Kingdom Hearts 3 presented for PS4
- ↑ New trailer for Final Fantasy XV and farewell to Nomura
- ↑ Kingdom Hearts 3 ahora usa Unreal Engine 4
- ↑ Big Hero 6 will appear in Kingdom Hearts III
- ↑ Toy Story will appear in Kingdom Hearts III
- ↑ Square Enix introduces two new Kingdom Hearts III trailers
- ↑ Kingdom Hearts III will have minigames inspired by Disney classics
- ↑ New Kingdom Hearts III trailer revealed during Microsoft's E3 conference call
- ↑ New Kingdom Hearts III trailer reveals Pirates of the Caribbean
- ↑ Big Hero 6 se une a Kingdom Hearts III
- ↑ Unveiled the official trailer of the Tokyo Game Show of Kingdom Hearts III
- ↑ Kingdom Hearts III is disheveled in the new Tangled trailer
- ↑ The classic cartoon series Winnie the Pooh appears in Kingdom Hearts III
- ↑ Kingdom Hearts III video game ends development
- ↑ Kingdom Hearts III's Definitive Battle Shown in New Trailer
- ↑ Kingdom Hearts III releases its latest trailer before its premiere
- ↑ koi-nya.net/: Entrevista con Tetsuya Nomura: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix, Final Fantasy XV y Kingdom Hearts III
- ↑ Trailer "The Final Battle"
|Kingdom Hearts III|
|Sora | Donald | Goofy|
Hércules | Woody | Buzz Lightyear | Sulley | Mike Wazowski | Rapunzel | Flynn Rider | Merengue | Jack Sparrow | Baymax
|Ariel | Marramaguau | Rompe Ralph | Simba | Stitch|
|Seekers of Darkness|
Master Xehanort | Young Xehanort | Vanitas | Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness | Xemnas | Xigbar | Saïx | Luxord | Marluxia | Larxene | Demyx | Vexen | Terra-Xehanort | Xehanort
Maleficent | Pete | Hades | Rock Titan | Ice Titan | Wind Titan | Lava Titan | Randall Boggs | Mother Gothel | Davy jones
|Anna | Ansem the Wise | Aqua | Boo | Owl | Captain Barbossa | Chip and Chop | Chirithy | Rabbit | Latent Consciousness | Daisy | Elizabeth Swann | Elsa | Eraqus | Fake Riku | Philoctetes | Fred | Go Go Tomago | Hamm | Hayner | Hiro Hamada | Honey Lemon | Ienzo | Joshamee Gibbs | Kairi | Kraken | Kristoff | Read | Lumpy | Martians | Maximus | Megara | Merlin | Mickey Mouse | Minnie Mouse | Olaf | Olette | Pascal | Pegasus | Pence | Jiminy Cricket | Piglet | Pluto | Remy | Rex | Riku | Rite | Roxas | Sarge | Soldiers | Sven | Terra | Aunt Dalma | Scrooge Uncle | Tigger | Mole | Ventus | Wasabi | William Turner | Winnie the Pooh | Yen Sid | Zeus|
|Twilight Village - Tower of Mysteries - Kingdom of Corona - Olympus - San Fransokyo - Toy Box - Monsterpolis - Arendelle - The Caribbean - Forest of 100 Acres - Scala ad Caelum|
|EX Bar - Keyblade Transformation - Attraction Flow|
|Heartless - New Organization XIII - Princesses of the Heart - Bearers of the Keyblade - War of the Keyblades|
|Saga Kingdom Hearts|
|Relays and Remakes|
|Secondary Titles and Other Compilations|
|V CAST • Trinity Master Pieces • II Final Mix+ • Mobile • Magical Puzzle Clash • Gummiship Studio |
10th Anniversary Box • Melody of Memory
|Characters • Heartless • Incorporeal • Unconscious • Dreamy • Intangible Essences • Heart|
Universe • Locks • Keyblade • Light • Darkness • Doors
|Level • VT • PM • PH • Platines • Pepito's Diary • Circle of Light • Nave Gumi|
Hercules | Woody | Buzz Lightyear | Sulley | Mike Wazowski | Rapunzel | Flynn Rider | Meringue | Jack Sparrow | Baymax Ariel Link System | Marramaguau | Break Ralph | Simba | Stitch Villains Seekers of Darkness
Master Xehanort | Young Xehanort | Vanitas | Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness | Xemnas | Xigbar | Saïx | Luxord | Marluxia | Larxene | Demyx | Vexen | Terra-Xehanort | Xehanort
Maleficent | Pete | Hades | Rock Titan | Ice Titan | Wind Titan | Lava Titan | Randall Boggs | Mother Gothel | Davy Jones Non-playable characters Anna | Ansem the Wise | Aqua | Boo | Owl | Captain Barbossa | Chip and Chop | Chirithy | Rabbit | Latent Consciousness | Daisy | Elizabeth Swann | Elsa | Eraqus | Fake Riku | Philoctetes | Fred | Go Go Tomago | Hamm | Hayner | Hiro Hamada | Honey Lemon | Ienzo | Joshamee Gibbs | Kairi | Kraken | Kristoff | Read | Lumpy | Martians | Maximus | Megara | Merlin | Mickey Mouse | Minnie Mouse | Olaf | Olette | Pascal | Pegasus | Pence | Jiminy Cricket | Piglet | Pluto | Remy | Rex | Riku | Rite | Roxas | Sarge | Soldiers | Sven | Terra | Aunt Dalma | Scrooge Uncle | Tigger | Mole | Ventus | Wasabi | William Turner | Winnie the Pooh | Yen Sid | Zeus Places Worlds Twilight Town - Tower of Mysteries - Kingdom of Corona - Olympus - San Fransokyo - Toy Box - Monsterpolis - Arendelle - The Caribbean - 100 Acre Forest - Scala ad Caelum Gameplay EX Bar - Keyblade Transformation - Attraction Flow Heartless Elements - New Organization XIII - Princesses of the Heart - Bearers of the Keyblade - War of the Keyblades Re: Mind Saga Kingdom Hearts DLC Relays and Remakes HD compilations Secondary Titles and Other Compilations V CAST • Trinity Master Pieces • II Final Mix + • Mobile • Magical Puzzle Clash • Gummiship Studio
10th Anniversary Box • Melody of Memory Plot Elements Characters • Heartless • Incorporeal • Unconscious • Dreamy • Intangible Essences • Heart
Universe • Locks • Key Sword • Light • Darkness • Doors Game Elements Level • VT • PM • PH • Platines • Pepito's Diary • Circle of Light • Gumi Ship