Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix It is an exclusive game from Japan of the year 2007, the "Final Mix" is because it is a version of Kingdom Hearts II with some additions. It was sold together with Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, a remake of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix features new scenes, abilities, weapons, enemies, zones, puzzles, missions, and a new form of transformation for Sora, while Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories features new cards, scenes, and minigames.
- 1 Ad
- 2 Final Mix
- 3 Game Features
- 5 videos
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix was rumored at the end of 2006. Although Nomura did not confirm its development, he said that if there is a Final Mix version they would be created for other countries. In September 2006, Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix was finally announced for PlayStation 2 alongside a remake of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, titled Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, with 3D rendering and voice acting, as Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories was flat and without voice acting. The two remakes came in a "pack" together, creating Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix +. Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories was later released in the United States as a standalone title.
The new version was released on March 29, 2007, hitting stores across Japan. It was announced for release in the United States and other countries, but was never produced.
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix expands on the original Kingdom Hearts II with new features and plot elements.
Magazine articles and preview videos were shown that appeared on numerous web pages in the weeks leading up to the game's release that included additional scenes involving the three mysterious knights in armor in the finale, with a secret ending to Kingdom Hearts II. Later, one of these three knights was shown in combat with Sora, Donald, and Goofy. The being acts as a secret boss with incredible power and a massive amount of HP, much like the Unknown from Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. The video preview also showed that fighting Roxas would be possible instead of the scene in the original game. Square also revealed that the data replicas of each member of Organization XIII could be challenged in a secret area in Hollow Bastion and fought with them independently of history.
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix dubbing voices were announced to be mostly in English, with Japanese subtitles, such as Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, but the new scenes would be in Japanese dubbing voices when viewed in Theater Mode and have the voice in the game, but with subtitles in Japanese. This is most likely due to the new scenes with members of Organization XIII from Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, who do not yet have English dubbing voices.
- Enemies like the Heartless have changes in their colors, in what is aesthetic part. And some new ones appear like the Mushrooms of Organization XIII.
- New missions such as: looking for pieces of puzzles that once assembled give you good rewards, breaking the records that they ask you in the missions of the Mushrooms of Organization XIII, among other missions.
- 12 new scenes.
- New areas to explore ("Grotto of Evocation" and "Eden of Convergence").
- New limit of the Fusion Bar (increased to 9).
- New habilities.
- New Accessories.
- New Clothes.
- New objects to synthesize where the Moguris.
- Two new Keyblades: Two Will Be One and Triumphal Trial.
- Sum form, which can be used by Sora.
- The use of Crowns; Bronze, Silver and Gold in Sora as the following missions are completed:
- Defeat Latent Consciousness.
- Defeat Organization Data XIII.
- Defeat Micorganization XIII.
- Battles against the Intangible Essences of Organization XIII.
- Battles Against Latent Consciousness, Roxas and the Organization Data XIII.
- Theater mode after the game is over.
|Saga Kingdom Hearts|
|Relays and Remakes|
|Secondary Titles and Other Compilations|
|V CAST • Trinity Master Pieces • II Final Mix+ • Mobile • Magical Puzzle Clash • Gummiship Studio |
10th Anniversary Box • Melody of Memory
|Characters • Heartless • Incorporeal • Unconscious • Dreamy • Intangible Essences • Heart|
Universe • Locks • Keyblade • Light • Darkness • Doors
|Level • VT • PM • PH • Platines • Pepito's Diary • Circle of Light • Nave Gumi|
10th Anniversary Box • Melody of Memory Plot Elements Characters • Heartless • Incorporeal • Unconscious • Dreamy • Intangible Essences • Heart
Universe • Locks • Key Sword • Light • Darkness • Doors Game Elements Level • VT • PM • PH • Platines • Pepito's Diary • Circle of Light • Gumi Ship