|What is this? I can not see anything...|
|This item needs more!|
This article lacks photos or the ones that exist are not enough or of poor quality.
You can help by adding a photo or GIF.
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD is a Full-HD remastered version of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. Tetsuya Nomura considered this game a complete remake of the game as it goes from two screens on the Nintendo 3DS to one on the PlayStation 4.
The game was announced at the SCEJA Press Conference on September 15, 2015.  The game was originally scheduled for release in 2016, but its release was delayed to early 2017.
The first trailer for the game was released at the Jump Festa in December 2015.  Then a second trailer was released on June 8, 2016 at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3).  This latest trailer revealed that the release date would be December 2016. 
- Three new Lucents were added: Catanuki, Beatalike, and Tubguin Ace.
- All Toys minigames were remade for PS4 control.
- The Nexario now has its own sub-menu, which also comes with a sub-menu to change the Lucient in the group.
- Pressing the TouchPad on the PS4 controller opens a full map of the current area.
- A remake of Alternate Reality and the Naiperama has been made to go from two screens that the Nintendo 3DS had to one.
- When Alternate Reality is activated, Sora and Riku now raise their Keyblades towards the sky. This followed by an ace of light, contrary to the original version where the duo jumped and plunged to the ground.
- The game now runs at 60 fps, but cutscenes are still running at 30 fps.
- The time of the Sopor meter has been extended.
- ↑ http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/09/15/kingdom-hearts-2-8-final-chapter-prologue-revealed-for-ps4.aspx
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lElMrj25JHI
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_bhXcjU9AE
- ↑ http://kh13.com/news/new-kingdom-hearts-hd-28-final-chapter-prologue-trailer-released-leading-up-to-e3
|Saga Kingdom Hearts|
|Relays and Remakes|
|Secondary Titles and Other Compilations|
|V CAST • Trinity Master Pieces • II Final Mix+ • Mobile • Magical Puzzle Clash • Gummiship Studio |
10th Anniversary Box • Melody of Memory
|Characters • Heartless • Incorporeal • Unconscious • Dreamy • Intangible Essences • Heart|
Universe • Locks • Keyblade • Light • Darkness • Doors
|Level • VT • PM • PH • Platines • Pepito's Diary • Circle of Light • Nave Gumi|
10th Anniversary Box • Melody of Memory Plot Elements Characters • Heartless • Incorporeal • Unconscious • Dreamy • Intangible Essences • Heart
Universe • Locks • Key Sword • Light • Darkness • Doors Game Elements Level • VT • PM • PH • Platines • Pepito's Diary • Circle of Light • Gumi Ship