Anti-Forma (ア ン チ フ ォ ー ム Anchi Fōmu?) Is a Fusion Form that appears in Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. Use both party members, and consume all of Sora's fusion bars. It represents the darkness that still inhabits Sora's heart, and is obtained along with Sora's new clothes and the Valiant Form in the Tower of Mysteries.
- 1 Features
- 2 Pros and Cons
- 2.1 +Pros
- 2.2 -Cons
- 3 Appearance
- 4 How to avoid it
- 5 Related Trophies
- 5.1 Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
- 6 Curiosities
- Companion used: All the members.
- How to obtain it: You can randomly exit the game at any time.
- How do you level up?: The Anti-Form, although it may not seem like it, can be leveled up. The higher you are in the Brave, Wise, Master, and Final forms, the more attacks the anti-form will learn.
- Consume: All Fusion indicators.
Pros and cons
It possesses enormous speed, its jumps are astonishingly fast (although just as high as the normal form), and it takes down weak foes with ease. He is capable of performing a high-speed aerial combo of blows, ending with a more powerful final descending blow.
Its attacks are very weak, and spells cannot be used and therefore cannot be summoned or healed. The transformation, unlike the others, cannot be reversed while in combat, although it can be done if there are no enemies nearby or if the area is changed. Nor can its statistics, such as attack or duration of the transformation, be modified. Appearing randomly, adding the previous negative points, can mean a disadvantage in battles, especially against strong bosses or enemies, or in critical condition.
In Kingdom Hearts II, when defeating a boss, the use of Anti-Form can be very harmful if the character's health status is critical, since the number of hits in the final combo is very high, and this Gives the boss a chance to hit Sora.
The Antiform can appear at any point in the game if Sora attempts to adopt any form except the Final Form. This frequency can vary with the Two Will Be One Keyblade, in the Final Mix version, which allows the player to transform into the Anti-Form at will, although it can appear with various factors:
- Activate Brave Form, Wise Form, or Master Form: +1 point.
- Activate one of the above ways while a partner is unconscious: 0 points.
- Appearance of the Anti-Form: -4 points.
- Activate Final Form: -10 points.
- Obtaining a new form: it is lowered to 0 points.
Note: Points can never be below 0 (negative). It is not known for sure what happens when Sora transforms into the Summing Form, but it is assumed that he will have the same characteristics as the first three forms.
With the sum of these points you will obtain the percentage of probabilities that the Anti-Form will come out:
- From 0 to 4 points: 0%.
- From 5 to 9 points: 10%
- 10 points or more: 25% (that is, one out of every four times).
Still, there are special battles in which the probability goes up a lot:
- Fight Xemnas (Armor): x10.
- Fight a member of Organization XIII: x4.
- Any mission or boss battle: x2.
However, the Anti-Form will not appear in the battle against Pete or Captain Barbossa, or in those fights in which there is a member of the group that is not normally (such as Hercules or Mickey).
How to avoid it
If you prefer to avoid this form given the inconveniences that it usually produces, such as trying to increase the level of your other forms or face an enemy whom you want to defeat with some other form, follow these steps that may help:
1. When you enter anywhere (be it through a door, through a cave, etc.) when it finishes charging do not make any movement, first activate your form and then move so that your enemies appear. Note: there are moments in the game when you go to the next part and they do not give you the opportunity to do the above, either by facing a boss or some other event, so either you transform before passing or you do the next step.
2. When what you want is to beat your opponent using a specific way, what you should do is move away from your opponent, enough so that your teammates also move away and meet you and then transform, but when transforming, do not press any button until that the transformation is complete, otherwise you would risk the transformation to the Anti-Form. Note: this method is not recommended because getting away from your opponent is almost impossible, as he will always be chasing you and even if you try to get away, your teammates may not do so and they will continue fighting even if you don't.
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
Activating the Anti-Shape 13 times will award the bronze trophy Corroded by Darkness.
- The Anti-Forma only has 6 fusion bars.
- It is said that the Anti-Form loses more chances of appearing using the Final Form because this is the opposite form, that is, both forms are counterparts of the other and complement each other, representing Light and Darkness. In such a way that the Final Form represents the Light and the Anti-Form the Darkness respectively.
- When this form takes damage, Sora's sprite turns red.
- In the Final Mix version, when activating the "Light and Dark" ability, the Anti-Form or Final Form will always appear, if it is activated for the first time.
- When this form is activated, picking up fusion orbs causes the bar to decrease rather than increase.
|Forms of Fusion|
|Brave | Wise | Sum | Teacher | Final | Aunt|
|Other Forms and Suits of Sora|
|Triton | Vampire | Data | Retro | Leon | Playing card | Given | Santa|
|Donald's Shapes and Suits|
|Squid | Mummy | Data | Retro | Bird | Snowman | Musketeer|
|Goofy Shapes and Suits|
|Tortuga Marina | Frankenstein | Tortuga | Data | Retro | Reno | Mosquetero|
|Forms of Riku|
|Oscura | Ansem | Data|
|Retro | Musketeer | Sorcerer|
|Leon | Retro | Musketeer|